Time with Mom

Time with Mom
kissin' cam at the Ranger Game

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

McDONALD'S TIME

Good day mates. We are in beautiful downtown Denver today. Roy is installing an engraving machine for the Marines (love those marines!) and I'm now setting outside McDonalds (because if I go inside I will eat) using their free internet.

It's 3:30 in the afternoon here and it's a wonderful 52. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. I just made up the part about the birds; sorry. We checked out of the fabulous S8 before 8:00 this morning. Good thing I'm still on Texas time or he would have had to go without me. Ended up getting to Roy's first appointment over 1 hr early and so we went looking for a place to buy me a good morning diet coke. We were in Erie Co and Erie doesn't have anything. Drove for 20 minutes to find me a drink. By that time I was in the midst of a coke fit!!

Left Erie and came back to Denver for his install. Since 1pm I have been seeing the sights of downtown Denver. Saw and took pictures of the capitol of Co. Went by the US Mint. they wouldn't let me in!! Guess they're really busy making money. They probably will have those printing presses going 24/7 for the next 4 years.

I also went to Mile High Stadium now known as something else. Took picture and planned on going in but, again they wouldn't let me in. Okay is it just me or do they not like Texans or what? Nobody wants me to "come on in". Maybe I look like a bomber or something.

So sorry, but I must go. Roy just called!! He needs me!!

2 comments: